LIFE Calls for proposals 2022 – publication dates
01 Feb, 2022 | 13:44
European Climate Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA) announced that all LIFE Calls for proposals 2022 are expected to be published on the Funding & tender opportunities portal on 17 May 2022.
Anticipated submission deadlines are as follows:
- Standard Action Projects (SAPs) for circular economy and quality of life, nature and biodiversity, climate change mitigation and adaptation sub-programmes: 4 October 2022
- LIFE Action Grants for clean energy transition sub-programme: 16 November 2022
- Strategic Integrated Projects (SIPs) and Strategic Nature Projects (SNAPs):
- Concept notes: 8 September 2022
- Full proposals: 7 March 2023
- Technical Assistance preparation for SIPs and SNAPs: 8 September 2022
- Specific Operating Grant Agreements (SGA OG) for non-profit making entities: 21 September 2022
For more information, please visit CINEA website and the EU Funding & Tender Portal.